Based in London & Paris, NAME Architecture was founded by Nathalie Rozencwajg.
NAME’s projects grow rich from our research focusing on new materials, innovative typologies and advanced modes of design and production. Our prospective work contributes to a variety of projects in Europe and Asia. Our award-winning office NAME, builds on its broad experience in design and construction.
AA Dipl / RIBA
Nathalie Rozencwajg is an internationally-acclaimed award-winning architect.
A graduate of the Architectural Association School of Architecture (AA) in London (2001), Nathalie maintains close ties with the prestigious architectural school to this day. A Unit Master at the AA from 2004 to 2016, Nathalie is a thought leader in the world of architecture. Nathalie regularly lectures and runs academic workshops worldwide.
Nathalie’s early career saw her working with internationally renowned architecture firms on projects in London, Beijing, Athens and Mecca. She went on to co-found RARE architecture, where she was a Director for 12 years. During this time, Nathalie was responsible for numerous notable projects. In particular, the Town Hall Hotel in London won multiple accolades, including a RIBA Award and a RICS London Conservation Award. During this time, she created luxury apartments and developed a new residential hub in downtown Singapore, designed a new outdoor shopping mall in Bangkok, created a new interior for chef André Chiang’s Porte 12 restaurant in Paris, and designed an arctic hotel complex in Lapland – to name but a few projects.
Nathalie was commended with the Emerging Woman Architect of the Year accolade by The Architects’ Journal in 2012. Her clients range from Club Med, Accor and Unlisted Collection, to British Airways, Land Securities and the Berkeley Group. Having gained a reputation for creating iconic projects, breathing new life into historic buildings in conservation areas and her collaborative approach, Nathalie brings unparalleled expertise to each and every project.
- Commended Emerging Woman Architect of the Year, AJ Women in Architecture
- 10 Women in Architecture to Watch, The Guardian
- Winner, RIBA Award
- Winner, RICS Worldwide Project of the Year
- Winner, RICS London Conservation Award
- Winner, Best New Hotel Construction & Design UK, Bloomberg International Hotel Awards
- Winner, Project of the Year, ArchDaily
- Winner, Best Restaurant, Le FOODING
- Winner, WAN 21 for 21
- Winner, Design et al
- Winner, Best Hotel Suite, Wallpaper* Design Awards
- Winner, Best New Restaurant, FX Awards
- Winner, innovative footbridge construction, Custerson Award
- Finalist, Best Suite, European Hotel Award
- Shortlisted, Best Hotel Transformation, European Hotel Award
- Shortlisted, Dezeen Awards, Housing category for VI Castle Lane
- Nomination, Best Restaurant & Bar, Wallpaper*
- Nomination, Best Restaurant & Bar, European Hotel Award
- Exhibitor, Royal Academy of the Arts (RA)
- Exhibitor, London Design Festival
With over 20 nationalities our creative environment is enriched by the diversity of our Team. and its extensive expertise.
Our team has the ability to adapt itself to a variety of projects and cultural environments. This knowledge enables us to successfully deliver ideas and projects in a variety of contexts.